Brothers and Sisters,
Thank you for your continued efforts to stop dangerous “Right to Work” legislation in New Hampshire. All of our union Brothers and Sisters across the Granite State are committed to stopping this anti-worker bill, and together, we have made a tremendous impact.
Please help keep up the fight. This month, we’re focused on contacting the legislators who have the power to stop “Right to Work” in its tracks:
- Call fellow union members in swing districts every Tuesday and Thursday to urge them to ask their Representatives to oppose SB61 when it comes up for a vote.
- Phone banks are on Tuesday mornings from 10 AM-12 PM and Thursday evenings from 6-8 PM.
- SIGN UP for a shift: https://bit.ly/2SmnaFM. Once you sign up, you’ll have the option to phone bank virtually or in-person at the New Hampshire AFL-CIO (see a map).
- After registering, you will receive an email with the Zoom link, call instructions, and a script.
- PLEASE NOTE: Anyone who plans to phone bank will need a smartphone and a laptop, tablet, or iPad.
Together, we can – and will – defeat this anti-worker legislation in the great state of New Hampshire. Thank you for your hard work.
William P. Hurley
Business Agent and President of the NH Building Trades Council