Brothers and Sisters,
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts is expanding access for COVID-19 vaccinations. Individuals 65 years or older and individuals with two or more qualifying medical conditions can now schedule a COVID-19 vaccine.
New appointments are being added daily, so check often. Available appointments at the state’s mass vaccination sites are updated every Thursday.
In addition to those over the age of 65, appointments are also open to individuals with two or more of the following medical conditions:
- Chronic kidney disease
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Down Syndrome
- Heart conditions, such as heart attack, heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies
- Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system) from solid organ transplant
- Obesity and severe obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 30 kg/m2 or higher)
- Sickle cell disease
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Asthma (moderate-to-severe)
We encourage all qualifying individuals to schedule an appointment. Together, we can protect ourselves, our families, and our communities.
Iron Workers Local 7