Brothers and Sisters,
Unavailable to vote on Election Day? You can vote in the Massachusetts primary early, from now until this Friday, September 2!
You’ll find early voting times and locations at this link.
As you head to the polls to exercise your civic rights, remember that the MA Building Trades Unions have endorsed the following candidates:
- Maura Healey for Governor
- Kim Driscoll for Lieutenant Governor
- Shannon Liss-Riordan for Attorney General
- Bill Galvin for Secretary of State
- Diana DiZoglio for State Auditor
We can count on these candidates to deliver good union jobs, family-sustaining benefits, and strong worker protections.
If you aren’t able to vote early, please vote on Election Day, Tuesday, September 6, in person! For more information, please visit this link.